Thank you for visiting the Angelina church of Christ website. When you visit one of our services, you will be able to worship with us in the following ways:
- Singing - We sing with our voices without the accompaniment of musical instruments. (Colossians 3:16). Everyone is encouraged to sing along with us.
- Prayers - There will be several prayers during the service. (Philippians 4:5-6) These prayers will be led by various men in the church and sometimes include petitions for special needs or requests.
- Communion - We observe the Lord's Supper on the first day of the week, as the first century church did, with unleavened bread and fruit of the vine. (Acts 20:7)
- Offering - We will pass a plate to collect the weekly financial offering. As our guest, you are not expected to make a donation. (I Corinthians 16:2)
- Preaching - One of our ministers will present a message of encouragement and exhortation. (Romans 10:14-15) The sermon will be Bible-centered, relevant, and practical. We encourage you to bring your own copy of the Bible when you worship with us.
- End of Service - At the conclusion of the message, the preacher will extend an invitation. This is simply an expedient time to invite those who are moved to do so to express a desire to be baptized for remission of sins or request prayers from the congregation. (Acts 22:16)
At the Angelina church of Christ, you will find a group of friendly people of all ages. We are every day, hard-working families who strive to do the work and will of the Lord. We hope that you will come and visit us any time you have a chance - you will be welcomed with loving, open arms. (Romans 16:16)